Monday, July 18, 2011

Will Cuddle for Gas Money

I just received an important memo from the Pussies for Peace. Facing grant cutbacks and skyrocketing expenses, they have elected to step up their fund raising activities. In addition to the biannual bake sales, four scheduled car washes (don't believe what you hear about cats and water) and one gigantic yard sale later this month, the PfP are looking for new ways to raise money to keep the PoofMobile running so they can take their message of peace from across the nation.

Their new scheme is more akin to the good old fashioned kissing booth. I don't know, though, it just appears a little........unseemly.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Times are tough all over, but you wouldn't know that from listening to our idiot president or his Siamese co-joined twin Johnny Mac. They're doing okay. We're just out here livin' it. What could we possibly know?

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten how much I missed this Blog, Lisa.

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it...